Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matchbox Twenty 2013 UK And Ireland Tour

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Just ordered mine!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Haha you can ask as many as you want!
    Yep there's no restrictions. I downloaded the gig twice and was able to move the files around so it seems as if there's no digital rights management locks! It also seems as if you can download as many gigs as you want.

That seems amiss of them. Thanks for the help, off to buy mine now. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Walt Grace

So does anyone fancy uploading the live version of the gigs?
    €45 is a little out of my price range at the moment. Would love a proper copy of the gig, listening to the recordings on youtube just isn't the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Haha you can ask as many as you want!
    Yep there's no restrictions. I downloaded the gig twice and was able to move the files around so it seems as if there's no digital rights management locks! It also seems as if you can download as many gigs as you want.

Looks like they've fixed it! I got mine today :D. I downloaded Vicar Street gig and then went to look at Southampton gig - it looked like it had downloaded but then gave a 'maximum number of downloads exceeded' message.

Advertisement