Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The letters page [Comic discssion][SPOILERS!!!]

• 19-11-2012 12:10pm

Does anyone else read the letters pages?

I got into the comics around issue 80 and read them all over two or three days. It was only when I was getting the issues on an up-to-date basis did I start reading the letters.

Some of them are hilarious, and one of the most entertaining thing about the comic.

I'm also impressed the way that Kirkman responds to all letters published (as well as the editor)

With the creation of this forum, I'm probably going to re-read the comics and looking forward to reading the letters that I missed the first time.

(Are they included in the compendiums by the way?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

(Are they included in the compendiums by the way?)

Nope. Not in the compendiums or the collected volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

I like the letters pages as well. Especially how most of the letters they answer are actually quite critical of something they have done. To me that shows they are not afraid to stand over their work instead of looking for fans to kiss up to them.

Also it gives us an insight into some of the total whackjobs that read (and indeed write!!!!) the comic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And how Robert teases killing all the characters. Not forgetting it was the Letters pages that revealed the pronunciation of Michonne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Not forgetting it was the Letters pages that revealed the pronunciation of Michonne.

Hehe when I heard how they pronounced Michonne in the tv series I thought to myself "oops!"

Advertisement