Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baking tin bargain

Options
  • 19-11-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Hey bakers,

I was gonna put this in the bargain alerts forum, but thought it better to be in here.
    I was in Homestore and More yesterday and they have a Half Price sale on all bakin tins. I thought they were just gonna be cheap own brand tins. But they stock Wilton tins, and the PME seamless.
    They also have a HUGE Wilton range. I bought meringue powder, which I cant find anywhere else, and buttercream whitener.
    for 52.00 euro I got a 12inch round , an 11inch square, and 7 inch square PME tin, the meringue powder, the whitener, and a wilton paste food colouring.

BARGAIN!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'd been looking for a swiss roll tin for ages and I got one there for half price a couple of weeks ago too :)

Advertisement