Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM LOI Research

Options
  • 19-11-2012 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

After reading the FM13 thread and seeing all the problems people have encountered a lot of issues with regards to the league in the game.

So I've decided to start a thread here, so people can highlight issues also if anyone wishes to do some research for each of the LOI sides, even some of the Intermediate and Junor sides.

I've Limerick covered but that doesn't mean that if someone else can do Limerick doesn't mean we can't work together.

If you know lads who follow league of Ireland who can offer help send them over this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,062 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I checked with a guy I know who's a researcher for Motherwell in Scotland. He advised to update the following thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/318133-Ireland-(Official)-Data-Issues

He also suggested emailing the head researcher for Ireland to offer your services, his address is: irishresearcher@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

dulpit wrote: »
    I checked with a guy I know who's a researcher for Motherwell in Scotland. He advised to update the following thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/318133-Ireland-(Official)-Data-Issues

He also suggested emailing the head researcher for Ireland to offer your services, his address is: irishresearcher@gmail.com

I regularly email him and get no responses

I sent him the Limerick Under 19's squad and heard nothing back and it wasn't in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

I've Limerick covered ...

So are you responsible for picking the Stats for all the Limerick City players?
    Do SI question or cross check what you tell them?

DBIreland wrote: »

So are you responsible for picking the Stats for all the Limerick City players?
    Do SI question or cross check what you tell them?
    Afraid not mate, I only emailed him a squad list with player's who I felt needed to be increased and decreased etc...none of what I'd suggested was put into the game it seems

Afraid not mate, I only emailed him a squad list with player's who I felt needed to be increased and decreased etc...none of what I'd suggested was put into the game it seems

Did you request an increase for Rory Gaffney? :D First Division Player of the year deserves better stats and deserves not to start the game in the reserves!

• Advertisement

Did you request an increase for Rory Gaffney? :D First Division Player of the year deserves better stats and deserves not to start the game in the reserves!

Of course, also Dave o leary and judge to be boosted. Also Rory is striker, not a winger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

serious lack of genuine irish names

not enough O's or Mcs/Macs

not gaelic names Either

not good lads

Of course, also Dave o leary and judge to be boosted. Also Rory is striker, not a winger

Ah man, I left Judge go without much of a chance! McGann has just had an amazing second season for me but I guess some peoples stats are random??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Any comments/criticisms on players and their attributes should be posted here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/318133-Ireland-(Official)-Data-Issues?p=8308390#post8308390

Any issues with how the league in general works should be posted here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/318801-Ireland-(Official)-League-Specific-Issues

If more criticism and useful information is posted about LOI on the official game forums, SI are going to pay more attention to our concerns. This will hopefully lead to a better playing experience in Ireland. As mentioned above, a large number of player stats in game are random because not enough people are providing information to the researchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Ah man, I left Judge go without much of a chance! McGann has just had an amazing second season for me but I guess some peoples stats are random??

I signed McGann for Dundalk in my second season and he has been a goal machine. Just signed for Bermingham on a free.

• Advertisement

Do Limerick move from Jackman Park in anyone's game. 3 or 4 years into my save and i am still in Jackman Park. Limerick will be playing home games in Thomond Park from March in real life as Jackman wouldn't get a Premier League licence.

One thing i did notice is that Thomond Park is in the game and is listed as Limericks European match venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Well that must be new because its never used in FM12 as the european match venue. LFC stayed at Jackman for a good few years before moving to the stadium bearing my name :D

Advertisement