Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensitive Skin care and Make up Products

Options
  • 19-11-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, am looking for a new facial skincare products and cosmetics to make my skin look and feel young. I have been using clinique for 3 years but lately i hate the smell and i feel like its too heavy for my skin. I have sensitive normal/dry combination skin. But im just getting more lines under my eyes and dry patches appear now and then not to mention the oily areas get too oily if i use richer cream. Also a friend had once gotten the Dr.Nona daily cream for me - loved the way it made my skin feel, absolutely amazing not to mention it was very light and when my mom was using it her skin after about few months of use looked so much younger it was incredible.

Anyway i read about Origin products - question is, how good are they to rejuvenate skin around the eyes and to make the rest of my face appear younger and firmer?

If you would know some other brand that is amazing at giving great results please post them here.

Which Skincare brand did most for you in terms of rejuvenation, youthful appearance? 0 votes

Clinique
    0%
    Origins
    0%
    Yves Saint Laurent
    0%
    Clarins
    0%
    Bare Minerals
    0%
    Other - please comment
    0%