Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Master Socket needed!!!

Options
  • 19-11-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Anyone know where I can get an Eircom Master Socket? Mines has been rewired too many times due to home improvement and has become very dodgy. Currently I can get either DSL or Phone line from it, but once I reconnect the front plate I loose the phone line and phonewatch even though the DSL is fine.

The socket has seen better days but Eircom want 150 call out charge plus parts, even though its a 10 min job. My service is provided by Vodafone but apparently Eircom only take responsibility up to the outside wall.

These cant be bought in the shops and the BT ones on ebay wont work with the alarm apparently.

Anyone help?

Comments

Advertisement