Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Mail-out ?? Help....

Options
  • 19-11-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

HI, I need to send a mass mail to a specific business type in Ireland for this company I am hoping to open.
    There are 2600 premises I want to contact. I want to send a letter and direct them to a website.
    Email contact would not be suitable for this market.
    Any idea's what is the best way to do this?
    Is An Post the only way to go ( I have called them and am waiting for a reply )

Thanks for your help.

Carrie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

CityPost appear to have vapourised, so An Post is your only real option, or perhaps the UK Royal Mail. Make sure to ask how you can get their very lowest unit cost. You may need to do some pre-bundling by county or postal district to get this. Their Post Aim produyct generally has the lowest rates. Be sure to check for any restictions as to contents, but sales literature/letters are perfect.

cheers

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Carriexx

Peter - thanks a mil for the advice.
    Yes Citypost are 'replacing' their machines for the forseeable future.

Advertisement