Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi could anybody help me out with my poll?

Options
  • 19-11-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi guys this poll is about 11850 I have made a similar thread in after hours but I am looking for more serious answers for my market research . here it goes do you enjoy using 11850 and if not would you enjoy using a cheaper free service?

do you enjoy using 11850? 13 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    15% 2 votes
    would rather a cheaper similar service
    69% 9 votes
    would rather an online web directory service
    15% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Like any of the free apps?

11850 etc are all out dated technology these days and the cost is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

yes like an app and even with an online web directory that will have more details and that enables an online customer chat feature that helps with any questions needed

But if I want a business telephone number I just google it and I'll have number in 10-15 seconds. So I guess in a way, even directory listing apps are redundant in a way.

can't go into much detail here but mine is a very updated form of communication . if possible could people just help fill out my poll anyways for my business grant thanks :)

I'll just add that it's a disaster trying to get a business to engage with customers via an online chat.

• Advertisement

will take note.

Advertisement