Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI: Student Loan

Options
  • 19-11-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Yep, its another student loan inquiry, i know it has been asked in the past, alot, but basically;

I am a Full-Time Undergraduate, studying computer science for the next 4 years, and well, i need to finance it! - i am one of the lucky few in receipt of a grant, but apart from trying to secure employment, that is pretty much all the money that comes in to my account.

Basically, i am wondering if i can take out a student loan, to cover my studies for the next four years, spreading the loan over that period, or maybe a little longer? - Can i do that with no job (at present) and only the grant coming through as a source of finance?

Thanks!

Robert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Robert,

You will need to contact an advisor in your local branch as all loans are given on a case by case basis and we couldn't provide you with a definite answer here. The advisor can have a look at it for you and make the application.

Best of luck with it and hope college is going well.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement