Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Factor USA question about ITV2 coverage

Options
  • 19-11-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a question regarding the show on ITV2 as i thought it was a couple of weeks behind TV3, until i noticed last Fri it was the same ep, how did they catch up?
    As i watched it last yr on ITV2 as it clashed with a lot of programmes when it was on TV3.

Hope to post more here soon as i didnt see it in the main Television forum & didnt realise it had its own section.:p

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

The first live show that ITV2 showed was on Friday 9th of Nov (TV3 showed it the day before) and they showed the results show straight after, so last week was the first week they were fully up to speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

When it came on TV3 first, i was looking to see where it was on ITV2, i think they were 3wks behind afaik, so i didnt want to be behind, did they have extra shows on to catch up?
    As the shows are on earlier on ITV2, but you cant rewind on other channels that's the downside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I think they were a good bit behind at the auditions stages and then somehow caught up over bootcamp and judges houses, I was watching TV3 up to that point and then I missed the first live show on TV3 on the Thurs so was happy enough to watch it on the Fri and get the results straight after.

Sorry when I mean the first live show I mean the one where the public gets to vote off the act. Not the actual 'first' live show where the judges chose.

Advertisement