Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wing mirror for '04 206 CC

Options
  • 19-11-2012 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I've to get my hands on a wing mirror for my girlfriend's 2004 Peugeot 206 CC.

My question is can I just look for a wing mirror off any 206 from '00-'09 cause they all seem to be the same model (or at least have the same wing mirrors)?? It'd be a lot easier to pick one up if it didn't have to be off an '04.

parts4cars.ie have a '99/'00 206 and a '07 207 being dismantled this week, so would the wing mirror off one of these do the job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

The 206cc has colour coded wing mirrors no? Is hers a regular colour?

Sorted one for Mrs Derp's 04 206cc a couple of years back. Car is that green colour particular to the 206cc so there was no hope of breakers. Was over 200 in the end :O

• Registered Users Posts: 29 d3481553

Hey, thanks for the reply. yeah the wing mirrors are colour-coded but its just a little snap-on part that colour codes the wing mirror (which she still has afaik), the rest is that standard dark hard plastic material. Her car is the standard red anyway.

Do you know anything about the models? Can I try pick up a wing mirror from a different year than '04?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You would need to check part numbers with a Peugeot dealer but I think the 206 CC has slightly different designed mirrors to the regular 206. They may also be electric as opposed to manual in most of the 206s.

Good idea, cheers bazz. If the part numbers are the same for different years I should be in business.

So it seems the 206 cc wing mirror IS different to the 206. Just makes it a bit more difficult to find somewhere breaking a 206 cc. I have the number of a place in Limerick I got off partfinder.ie I'll try in the morning anyway. (great site btw, got a focus door for 70 quid a few months back!).

Cheers for the feedback lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Cc has specific mirrors. Normal ones need to be butchered to make them fit.

I'm many things but I aint no butcher, so I'm defo gonna be going for the cc mirrors...

Advertisement