Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 beginner pistol?

• 19-11-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys, been reading though the forums for info for a decent plinking .22. I have rifle and shotgun for want to start shotting .22 pistols at my local club. If been asking around and got some ideas. Looking for something for around €500 -not much I know but I want to start and have to start somewhere!

I have asked in my local club and got some ideas however want to shop around and see what's out there.

Where can I pick up .22 around Leinster?
    And how much should I be paying?

I've seen all the posts on here however nothing looks recent enough about .22 starters. Importing seems a lot of hassle first time and would rather get started than having to learn German first!

Any ideas..? Doesn't have to be a target pistol I quite like the idea of a replica maybe for the first time.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement