Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

application form

Options
  • 19-11-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

hi folks ..does any 1 looking for renewal licence have any issue with new pre populated form ...re edited from ur original form...info supplied for first licence....changed when renewal form arrived..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Had to change land owner/land details on the renewal form -no bother because of that. Except my licence had expired 3 weeks prior renewed arrived and thats after two visits to local station and letter to FO.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 glenmax

so u still had a bit to do to get new licence...and this was suppose to hurry things up.....my issue is when i got my prepopulated form back they had printed northeren irish under nationality section......but my original form has irish...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

lot of people getting greif on the renewals. From not getting them to getting them for guns they have not held for 2 years or more and any problem you can think of inbetween

Advertisement