Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best or cheapest bin company to register with in Tramore?

Options
  • 19-11-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭

I'm moving out and I'm not really familiar with how the bin system works. Anyone got ideas on what bin company I should go for?

In Tramore, Co. Waterford

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think everyone that serves the city serves Tramore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm not quite sure I understood your statement.

EDIT: I think I get ya now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The main thing to check is whether you want to pay per lift or monthly/quarterly. We are with Greenstar and find them good. We pay quarterly.

We have a half-bin for general rubbish and a recycling bin. We also have a brown bin for organic stuff but we never use it and I haven't seen anyone else using them, so I don't know how they work.

We did the sums at one stage and found them competitive, I don't know if that situation has changed.

Advertisement