Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Worlds Toughest Bridge

Options
  • 19-11-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

:eek:

OUCH

Comments

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TOOYOUNGTODIE

I'm paranoid enough about my tail swing, now i'm worried about the height.

I had less than an inch of space moving the camper into its shed for the winter. Scary. I thought the sat dish was gone.

I had less than an inch of space moving the camper into its shed for the winter. Scary. I thought the sat dish was gone.

If in doubt get up on the roof and measure the highest point. Still have to watch for low branches though.
    Also I'd advise writing the height in the cab. if you intend to let others drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Love the video, nice one niloc.

Even though my camper is small I've got the height written inside the cab for my own benefit.
    I've found the odd car park barrier that I can get under through having a note in front of me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Let the air out of the tyres then pump up after. Don't forget in the spring!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Let the air out of the tyres then pump up after. Don't forget in the spring!

They appear to have a steel member placed just before the bridge at a slightly lower level in order to protect the actual bridge which is rather wise as no doubt, if the bridge itself was being hit, the rail line would have to be closed for a full inspection etc each time there was an accident.

Advertisement