Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any entrepreneur's on this or any business ideas :)

Options
  • 19-11-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Well lads with times tough was just wondering is there any entrepreneurs on this or anyone with genuine ideas...was looking for something myself as im currently doing a business plan project in college :) any ideas ?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Will we write it for you too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Tdireddi wrote: »
    Well lads with times tough was just wondering is there any entrepreneurs on this or anyone with genuine ideas...was looking for something myself as im currently doing a business plan project in college :) any ideas ?? Thanks :)

And your idea is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

And your idea is?

I think he's asking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Tdireddi

x2 looking for ideas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

AAAHHH Jayzus!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

waterproof teabags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

How about a business that charges college lecturers a fee to have automated software crawl the Internet for students attempting to plagarize or blatantly "crowd source" ideas for projects that they are supposed to be coming up with themselves?

Penalties for the student could include a foot applied to their derrière at high velocity, with a lesson well learned not to be so damn lazy. I'd imagine the market research would be easy for you OP. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Eviledna wrote: »

Penalties for the student could include a foot applied to their derrière at high velocity, with a lesson well learned not to be so damn lazy.....

You are trying to break decades old practices?

Unbelieveably Unrealistic of you.

Having people do your College Projects in a natural progression from spending hundreds on college books to having google do all the hard work for you to Having someone else do it for you.

Come on now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Tdireddi wrote: »

You seem to have stumbled upon this forum by accident..

Let me point you in the right direction

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement