Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50g pouch how long does it last for you?

Options
  • 19-11-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Mine lasts about a week. I thought this was fairly normal until I spoke with a guy from work, his lasts more than 2 weeks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I could probably get close to two weeks with a 50g pouch, I'd be lucky to get four days from a 25g pouch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

54kroc wrote: »
    I could probably get close to two weeks with a 50g pouch, I'd be lucky to get four days from a 25g pouch though.

How does that work! I haven't had a 25g pouch in years (2 expensive) but I can imagine smoking it in days!

Auldloon wrote: »
    How does that work! I haven't had a 25g pouch in years (2 expensive) but I can imagine smoking it in days!

It's a strange one alright, my buddy is the same though, there's no way he'd get a week from a 25g pouch but he can get two weeks from a 50g.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

less wasted bits at the bottom per gram of tobacco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

50g = 1 week. Unfortunately as I smoke Golden V I cant seem to get 50g pouches in Ireland, only when on hols!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

I've a 160g can which is enough for 6 weeks. So 50g would last me about two weeks.

Sobanek wrote: »
    I've a 160g can which is enough for 6 weeks. So 50g would last me about two weeks.

160G! Sweet, Where do you get that from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

54kroc wrote: »
    160G! Sweet, Where do you get that from?

Luxemburg or Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

snollup wrote: »
    50g = 1 week. Unfortunately as I smoke Golden V I cant seem to get 50g pouches in Ireland, only when on hols!

That's what I smoke 2. Lucky enough to travel a bit and also have a non smoking mate who works month on/off in the Middle East who supplies me.
    Most places here in the uk have 50g pouches but thinking about it I never bought them when i was at home either.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

2 WEEKS !!! :eek:

i'm lucky to get 5-6 days from a 50g,
    almost 2 packs of rizla and almost a pack of filters

WTF am i doing wrong !!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

2 WEEKS !!! :eek:

i'm lucky to get 5-6 days from a 50g,
    almost 2 packs of rizla and almost a pack of filters

WTF am i doing wrong !!! :o

I like a strong cigarette hence me going from Golden Virginia to Amber Leaf. Originally I'd a tendency to put too much tobacco in, I've found a smaller amount can lead to a stronger cig.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement