Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to start Burlesque,Tips needed!Please:)?

• 19-11-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Well I'm slowly but surely going to try my hand at Burlesque! I have a few people who can help me into the burlesque family, its the dressing up and how to look during the day!
    1)Where is the best place to get corsets,and all the underwear needed?Note I live in Ireland!
    2) How do you look kind of burlesque during the day?I already have a 40/50's style look(esh) what else can I do?
    3)How long and hard will I need to work?I've been studying burlesque along with my culinary exams this week!
    4) I'm 5"3 and I know Dita Von Teese is to so I guess thats fine, but can I use that to be more sexy then cute? Also I'm a size 10-12 (UK) and an E cup bra size!
    DO any if these things effect or make for a better burlesque girl? I really want to do the main 40's/50's , also I haven't touched a dance class in my life will I need to?
    If anyone is Burlesque or can help me please do! Or the best place to go and get into the whole thing!I know the sugar club does shows!
    All help wanted :)

Comments

Advertisement