Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login

Options
  • 19-11-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've recently just formatted my laptop and seeing as all my passwords were just stored in the memory of the browser, I can't remember a) what email I used for the account or b) the password.

Now I know you can't PM me the password or that but at least if I knew what email the password reset was being sent to it would be a help. The username is UnitedIrishman.

Regards
    UI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Just realised I'm logged in via my phone but still cannot see what email I'm using via the android app. If a mod could email me and let me know either the password or email I'm using for this account, please do.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just realised I'm logged in via my phone but still cannot see what email I'm using via the android app. If a mod could email me and let me know either the password or email I'm using for this account, please do.

Thanks.

Mods can't do that, it'll need an admin to see the email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

passwords are encrypted and salted using a random salt hashing algorithm, no one can tell you your password.

visit http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editpassword on your phone (not through the app or if you're redirected to the touch site scroll to the very bottom and hit "visit full site" and visit the above link again. it should tell you what email address you signed up with.

as an aside boards does not have an android app and the one you're using is our touch site wrapped in an android app. it may break at anytime and we don't support it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement