Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ellie Goulding - Olympia Theatre 2013

Options
  • 19-11-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I must say, I am a closet fan of Ellie Goulding. Her voice is amazing. Considering heading to this show on April 7th - can anyone recommend seeing her live?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Got my tickets earlier from the pre sale. I'm so excited for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Mr.S wrote: »
    Link to presale/code :)?

http://elliegoulding.com/live-dates/ scroll down to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Tickets bought! Cheers!

Can't wait for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Has anyone's tickets arrived from crowdsurge yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

brenmusic wrote: »
    I must say, I am a closet fan of Ellie Goulding. Her voice is amazing. Considering heading to this show on April 7th - can anyone recommend seeing her live?

Not now you're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

wowy wrote: »
    Has anyone's tickets arrived from crowdsurge yet?

I haven't received mine yet. Hoping to receive before the weekend. If not, I'll probably send them a follow up email early next week.

I rang crowd surge today they're posting mine out tomorrow as scheduled. I booked them in Nov, deleted the email and couldn't remember who I booked them with, I was ****ing it thought I was shafted!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Mr.S wrote: »
    Anyone else get this email from CrowdSurge?

Yep. I just got the same mail. I guess it is a case of turning up on the night and picking up your tickets from the box office?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Oh dear... just received that email too. Thing is I bought 4 of them, drunk, intended as a surprise for my girlfriend and her mates. Lovely idea but I totally forgot I bought them... that email served as a reminder (I thought I was sent it in error). Now, my girlfriend, and her mates, are flying out to NYC on the Friday, with said mates, to attend a wedding. Bottom line is I have 4 tickets and no personal interest re attending the gig. If I collect them on the night will I flog them handy enough? Just want to get what I paid for them back but dont want the roz nicking me for being a tout! Damn booze and good intentions.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Dutchy wrote: »
    Oh dear... just received that email too. Thing is I bought 4 of them, drunk, intended as a surprise for my girlfriend and her mates. Lovely idea but I totally forgot I bought them... that email served as a reminder (I thought I was sent it in error). Now, my girlfriend, and her mates, are flying out to NYC on the Friday, with said mates, to attend a wedding. Bottom line is I have 4 tickets and no personal interest re attending the gig. If I collect them on the night will I flog them handy enough? Just want to get what I paid for them back but dont want the roz nicking me for being a tout! Damn booze and good intentions.:mad:

I'm the same - bought 2 for my GF as a surprise, but a few days later she said to me how much Ellie Goulding's voice annoys her when she came on the radio. So not only did I look stupid ("how could you not know I didn't like her?!") I now have to trek in on Sunday evening to offload them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

The ghost of CrowdSurge rises again! It really amazes me how these clowns manage to **** up what must be a simple enough process every time! They made a mess of the Of Monsters and Men tickets recently and even as far back as Arcade Fire a couple of years ago they managed to make a complete balls of that too in a few different ways.

I'm amazed they're still in business. Ticketmaster might take a lot of flak from people but at least they do what they're supposed to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Had the same problem with Crowdsurge. Kind of seems that if I hadn't of emailed them they never would have contacted me to say tickets would need to be collected at the box office instead. Anyway, looking forward to Sunday!

Yeah it's a pretty ridiculous service alright!

What did everyone make of the gig?

Advertisement