Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law with History in UCD?

• 19-11-2012 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I have a question about Law in UCD. I was planning on doing Law with History (or putting it as my first option, anyway) but I checked the Alert List on the CAO website, and apparently the course is discontinued. However, it said something about selecting a stream, with History included.

What does this mean and how does it change the courses? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 STP50

They have streamlined the application for LAW in UCD this year. You apply for DN600 on the CAO which is the course code for Law and then it will ask you for a specialization code and you have specify one. You would put LHY for Law & History, LPS for Law with Politics etc, there are 6 options. You can only apply for DN600 once - so the entry points will be the same for all streams. I expect there will be some flexibility for switching in the first few weeks if you have a change of mind.

http://content.yudu.com/A1xryn/UGprospectus2013/resources/75.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheFlayedMan

Dude, thank you so much. You have no idea how relieved I am right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tom15

What do you think the points will be around?

Advertisement