Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for a Catholic Bashing forum

Options
  • 19-11-2012 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I find there's a serious amount of Catholic bashing that goes on in both After Hours and Religion & Spirituality > Atheism & Agnosticism.

The problem is, from disrespectful comments to vile hatred, are all posted in the guise of "beliefs" or "a bit of craic".. I generally ignore them but once pressed the report abuse button.. didn't as much as get a reply because obviously the mods for this forum share the same beliefs as the posters.

My suggestion is to create a child forum in After Hours, just call it "Catholic bashing", and change the charter for AH and A&A to ensure people post to the correct forum. Seeing all that bile in the one place might stop the main posters from contributing to it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'd not buy that for a dollar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement