Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The persecution has started. I'm furious

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

So it was obvious that I was going to be targeted now, and surprise surprise - I've been banned from AH.

Unbelievable. After a string of abuse, name calling, calling me a Jew in an extremely derogatory manner, I struck back with a light-hearted but stinging zinger (followed by a ':D' to denote that it was in jest) and bang, seconds later banned.

No warning, nothing. A permanent ban.

Absolutely outrageous. Someone needs to reign these guys in, because they're totally out of control.

Accused me of trolling and using inflammatory language, when little oiks on there are equating Jews with Nazis.

This is an utter scandal. I wish to speak with the Admin please.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi Merk35,

A Rec CMod will look over this for you and get back to you.

Thanks,
    Penn

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Actually I'm going to bypass that and state that having reviewed the posts in AH the ban is more than justified. For someone posting on an Irish website, your comments about Irish people were deliberately inflammatory and insulting, to the point where you're one small step away from being sitebanned as a troll. If I see even one more mod having to deal with you in any way you're gone from this site for good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement