Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mum & Baby groups

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Chara1001

Yes definitely come with us! A coffee and a chill, best plan:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Hah! I didn't read through properly. ..are you guys going to ballsbridge? I found a mother and toddler group in stillorgan/kilmacud parish hall that I was going to try. Its €5 which includes coffee (I think) and seems to be quite vibrant? Would you guys be interested in trying that out?

I really don't mind where we go, we were going to meet up on monday if that suits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Yea I'm easy about where aswell

Ah the stillorgan place is Tuesdays and fridays. Okay...count me in for monday...you might pm me times etc when you know.

• Advertisement

Ah the stillorgan place is Tuesdays and fridays. Okay...count me in for monday...you might pm me times etc when you know.

That's cool Hannibal!

Hey, I know we initially said Panda in Ballsbridge but if you guys would prefer to go somewhere else like Terenure or Buzz bees or anything I'm flexible. So just let me know where ye would prefer.

Sligo1 wrote: »
    That's cool Hannibal!

Hey, I know we initially said Panda in Ballsbridge but if you guys would prefer to go somewhere else like Terenure or Buzz bees or anything I'm flexible. So just let me know where ye would prefer.

Im the same sligo...whatever suits the majority I'll go with. im hijacking onto the back of your plans so I'll follow you lol

Hey everyone,

The Ballsbridge panda cafe is open on Monday from 10-4, I'm not sure about terenure but I presume its the same. As far as I know, BuzzBeez is closed on Mondays, so for our first outing shall we try Ballsbridge?

Yep that sounds good to me. Would around 12 or 12.30 suit ye? That's prob best time for me but I am flexible if ye would prefer a different time?

That's perfect for me!

• Advertisement

Could we say 12? I have to be back to firhouse for 2 for the school run. So if we say 12 I can stay for an hour and leave at 1...I know it won't take me an hour to get back. ..but id rather be too early than too late

Thats cool with me!

Yep 12 is perfect :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

I can't make Monday cos working but just wanted ye to know for the future panda closes in terenure at 2 on a Monday - 10-4 tues - thurs . It's much smaller than ballsbridge but good too - my usual spot!

Thanks dublinlady. Let us know of a day that suits you is you ever want to do a meet up :).

Hi guys, so meet up in Panda cafe in Ballsbridge this Monday at 12! How are we going to recognise each other!? :). Perhaps if we meet in the baby area? My fella is 10 months now and I'll prob be wearing jeans and a top and have a green mommy moo baby bag and a baby with veeery chubby cheeks :)

Haha! I'll meet you in the baby area, I'm probably going to be wearing leggings and something black and I'm quite tall. My baby is one, and he's got curly hair that sticks out at the side and cheeks too. I'm going to dress him in dungarees:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sylvia Dona

hey there ladies Chara and Imahoney thanks for your updates. I am actually doing Mumba Dance and it is great. was suggested it through boards and its been a life saver. it gets the little bruiser going but also gets me so energized and revitalized to keep up with him. the best part is he is so tired after the class he just sleeps.... not to mention his colic has gotten so much better.... the gentle rock ( more like a swish) just does the magic. If there is anyone in need of revitalization out there come join me on a Fridays in Dunlaoghaire Yoga Fitness. 10:15am. I will be the one sweating and enjoying every drop of it!

Advertisement