Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Zaph.

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

I have looked at your responses, and I agree that it was my fault that I didn't see the notifications with regards to the unjustified ban from Politics, but I think you could have a helpful message upon entering the site to say "this site uses javascript". Many sites have this notification.

I also don't believe it merited a week's ban, especially to someone new.

As for your response to my second complaint regarding the ban from AH, I reject it out of hand in its entirety and wish to take this further with the owner of the site.

The way you have glossed over gross anti-semitism and badgering of someone based on their religion (or what people perceive it to be) is quite frankly disgusting. For a Jew, I'd imagine that thread would have felt like being in 1930's Germany.

I wish to take this further.

Cheers.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Don't open new threads after an admin has closed a dispute here. If you do it again, I'll remove your access from this forum.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Merk35 permabanned for being a re-reg account used to evade a forum ban (Coldm Gds)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement