Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Becks leaving LA Galaxy

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Just like LA it's looking like Victoria wants to do some shopping in Monaco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Leiva wrote: »
    Just like LA it's looking like Victoria wants to do some shopping in Monaco.

Isn't it a tax-free principality? Though I'm sure it's a move motivated by football....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,419 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

8-10 wrote: »
    Isn't it a tax-free principality? Though I'm sure it's a move motivated by football....

Of course it is. It'd be silly to assume it's his wife demanding they go somewhere glamorous just for the lifestyle and shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I went on holiday to Nice and Monaco a couple of years ago and tbh, I don't see why anyone with a bit of money would want to live anywhere else in the World. Getting paid to play football there would be a dream.

As a Southend fan though, I'm hoping this kid's letter tugs at Beckham's heartstrings:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4666453/Schoolboy-begs-Becks-to-sign-for-Southend.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Beefy78 wrote: »

As a Southend fan though, I'm hoping this kid's letter tugs at Beckham's heartstrings:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4666453/Schoolboy-begs-Becks-to-sign-for-Southend.html

Too many big words in that for him to be able to read it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I went on holiday to Nice and Monaco a couple of years ago and tbh, I don't see why anyone with a bit of money would want to live anywhere else in the World. Getting paid to play football there would be a dream.

Nice, maybe. Monaco is actually a terrible, terrible place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Australia, put your money on it now.

Fail
    batistuta9 wrote: »
    PSG

Win
    It's more than a good shout, it's based on some knowledge too ;)

Grande Fail, another ITK outed :P
    Everybody knows he is on way to OZ.

Fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Dam and I had got some super predictions right recently.

I will hound you next time you're wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Meh, I didn't put any money on it so no loss whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Dam and I had got some super predictions right recently.

I will hound you next time you're wrong.

check out this thread around 4:50 tomorrow

Meh, I didn't put any money on it so no loss whatsoever.

you told everyone to put their money on it, then let on it was based on some knowledge, even throwing in the winking smilie to exaggerated it.
    your ITK attempt crashed & burned bad :pac:

Advertisement