Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointless is the best entertainment show out there

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Errol Flynn
    Dexter Fletcher
    Michael j Fox
    Tom Felton
    Morgan Freeman
    x

Jeez, this guy is a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Malfoy- Tom Felton
    God -Morgan Freeman
    Ed - Nick Frost
    Marty - MJ Fox

Get Baby Face. Get Baby Face. Get Baby Face. Get Baby Face..... I'm Baby Face.

Will Ferrell :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,529 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Fishburne
    Foxx
    Feldman
    Ferrell
    Franco
    Ford

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Fishburne
    Foxx
    Feldman
    Ferrell
    Franco
    Ford

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

LawrenceFishbourne
    Jamie Fox
    Corey Feldman
    Will Ferrell
    James Franco
    Harrison Ford

Jamie Foxx
    James Franco
    Harrison Ford

I think a new hero is born in Robert Fortune :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Feldman, Fox and Harrison.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

Fishburne
    Foxx
    Feldman
    Ferrell
    Franco
    Ford

BOOM!

Uncle Simon is off the Christmas card list.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

*digs out Travelling Wilburys albums*

Bob Fortune sounds like someone who would sell propane and propane accessories.

Tiffany
    Quattro
    ?
    ?
    Britney

Tiffany
    Suzi Quatro
    ?
    ?
    Britney

Tiffany
    Suze Quatro
    Can't see
    Carley Ray Jepsen
    Britters

Is C a bad photo of Debbie Gibson?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Raffingora

B = Suzi Quatro

Carly Rae Jepsen
    Britney

• Advertisement

Is C a bad photo of Debbie Gibson?

Sure is!

?
    Norma
    Spitting Image
    ?

X
    Norma
    Spitting Image
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Raffingora

Merton?
    Norma
    Spitting Image
    Chancellor of the Exchequer

Wife was Norma.
    1990?
    Spitting Image.

Playing with my Ninja Turtles in 1991 (even though they're wrong).

South America?

Morto

Argh!
    I wanted them to take the Branagh/Loach/Russell option!

Peru?

• Advertisement

Guyana
    Venezuela
    Panama

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement