Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointless is the best entertainment show out there

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yes, but I think they decided it was too obvious, and they'd be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Bunny Austin.

A point?!?!
    NOOOOOOOO!!!
    :)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,759 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Anybody get the Pointless app? Released yesterday I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Jeez, guys. The Travelling Wilburys! I don't think that category will ever be picked. Yer wan today had no idea what that category was even about?

I'm assuming the Traveling Wilburys questions will be something along the lines of naming UK Top 40 albums or UK Top 40 singles by three members, the most likely ones being Bob Dylan, George Harrison (solo) and Tom Petty, though they could equally use Electric Light Orchestra. I suspect they'd leave out the Big O, on the basis that you'd need to be a real Orbison nerd to come up with something that wasn't Pointless, but I could be wrong. Either way, if I was on there, I'd jump at it. :D

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Just catching up on the 2nd half of yesterday.

What a sneaky question from Richard, that was devilish :D

Mind you I had Elton Flately and Tuqiri. Also guessed Eoin Morgan and KP for the Cricket but they were obviously wrong or not pointless, might have come up with Collingwood, Watson or Warner had I more than 60 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,528 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Hiya!

Hi everyone!

Nottinghamshire

*tumbleweed*

Hiya hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Hello there, it's been a while

Dave rebelling against Bill with a non-garish shirt.

They're not identical!! Rachel is clearly more attractive, who is Naomi kidding ... not me anyway

I know I hardly ever mention it but Richard and Xander are the best double act ever :D

FunLover18 wrote: »
    They're not identical!! Rachel is clearly more attractive, who is Naomi kidding ... not me anyway

Naomi slightly taller too

Oh Good God! :eek:

La Isla Bonita
    Papa Don't Preach
    Causing A Commotion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

1like a virgin
    2ray of light
    3pappa don't preach
    4like a prayer

God, I hate Madonna

Like A Virgin
    Die Another Day

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Like a Prayer/Virgin

Die Another Day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Like a Virgin,
    Crazy for You,
    Papa don't Preach.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Take A Bow
    La Isla Bonita
    Dress You Up

Don't Tell Me

Ray Of Light

Did she do Die Another Day for James Bond?

Yep.

Substitute For Love

Unfortunately, yes

Ro go

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Forgot Justify my love, actually wasn't bad!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

Justify My Love

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement