Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

explain yer name game

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 bobs knobs

1ZRed wrote: »
    Why are you getting banned?

becaus i have a big arse for a mouth.. i thought ya knew:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

bobs knobs wrote: »
    becaus i have a big arse for a mouth.. i thought ya knew:rolleyes:

Thought you were more a dickhead then an arseface tbh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

What a coincidence that the father of the internet is on at the same as the internet.

Amazing really.

1ZRed wrote: »
    Thought you were more a dickhead then an arseface tbh :p

well ya win some etc... btw piss off i hate yer face..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

TheUsual wrote: »
    What a coincidence that the father of the internet is on at the same as the internet.

Amazing really.

Sure that's the usual here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Sure that's the usual here...

I spent 15 minutes trying to think of a witty reposte about "The Usual" ... blah blah

I can't and you just won the internet sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I spent 15 minutes trying to think of a witty reposte about "The Usual" ... blah blah

If you couldn't come up with that on your own I think you need some sleep :P

And I'm no sir!

but yer 12 give it time like yer pubes. rome wasn't built in ... ah **** it.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Schism wrote: »
    Name of a song I like. Simple stuff.
    Tool or Kerbdog?

Adyx is 4 semi-random letters that I use pretty much everywhere online (i.e on Boards or in games). There really was no thought process behind it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Working from seven to eleven everynight ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

really makes life a drag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

n I dont think that's right.

Ok thats enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

I wanted to be called 'Lemon' but it was taken.

In my frustration I chose Lemonperv. It was unwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Anything wolf related on the internet is the epitomy of coolness...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

I'm demakinz because i'm to mean to buy a full bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm just taking this name for a test drive since it's the name I was considering giving to my son, should I ever have one.

Having done some testing I think it might come off as kind of dickish. Although my personality certainly helps in that regard. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Surveyor11

I work as a surveyor, the 11th one to register. Would love to meet Surveyor1 to Surveyor10, they feel like long lost cousins

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Surveyor11 wrote: »
    I work as a surveyor, the 11th one to register. Would love to meet Surveyor1 to Surveyor10, they feel like long lost cousins

My old username was Gandalf/Sean. Went to a boards beer about 9 years ago, gandalf was there too. People kept mixing us up even though he was about 50 (hes like 87 now I think?) amd i was about 19. Everyone agreed i needed a name change, few people spent 5 minutes throwing ideas out and eventually someone said Seaneh, as replacing y and ie at the end of words was kind of the thing to do on IRC at the time. Devore appeared with loads of gold schlanger, we put forward the name change idea, he agreed to do it if we all did a shot. And my new username was born.

OP banned for trolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement