Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little (or big) things that annoy you:

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Nissan Micra Drivers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

I have an irrational hatred of people who walk along the street drinking a cup of café-bought coffee. We get it - you're so busy and high-powered that you don't even have time to sit down and drink your expensive Guetemalan roast! On your way to an important meeting, no doubt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Condoms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Nissan Micra Drivers
    Lol. People who make weird generalisations. ;)
    (No, I don't drive a Nissan Micra).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Taxi Drivers and their magical hazard lights.
    :mad:

People who don't indicate properly on roundabouts.

There is a special circle of Hell reserved for those people who drive at the same speed through villages and on N roads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Customers who steadfastly refuse to put coins into the hand of the sales assistant in a shop, even when said assistant holds his/her hand out, and instead dumps it onto the counter. Yet if assistant was to do the same thing, there would be a dirty look or words exchanged.

Ignorance personified.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭MrMischief

Soccer moms in their big Range Rovers.
    Soccer kids in said car above.
    Those easy re-seal packets of ham that aren't so easy to open never mind re-seal!!
    Motorists that have no appreciation/respect for cyclists
    Cyclists who are too cool to wear a helmet
    the increasing use of Awesome by 8 yr old Irish kids

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Jade Goodie, even though she's dead.

My wifes boyfriend,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Wait 10 minutes at the bus stop, bus arrives and suddenly the lady who waited with you reacts in horror

You mean I have to pay money?? :eek:

So she gets on the bus and searches her bottomless handbag for aaaaaaaaaaages

And this is how buses get delayed

While I'm here, you want to get off the bus/dart/luas and people just pile on and drive you back

There is more room for everyone if you let people off first :mad:

Women with buggys are especially guilty, use them like battering rams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

1ZRed wrote: »
    Condoms.

Little annoyance or big annoyance?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Bad manners, especially table manners.

Oneupmanship.

Proud Philistines, people who are dismissive of intellect.

Religion/Patriotism, both of which are usually preordained and yet demand respect and adherence based on an illogical pretense.

Passivity, mainly people who go through their whole life without holding a strong view on anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Organisations that claim to have a direct link to "God" yet practice the total opposite of what they preach. Church of England, Catholic Church etc etc.

Pro-Lifers.

Old people being allowed to vote - People over 65 shouldn't be allowed a vote in my opinion. They live in an era that is not compatible with the era they grew up in and their beliefs are not fitting with that of a modern society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

A new one just reminded this morning when I witnessed it for the millionth time:

- Irish teenagers speaking in an over-the-top American accent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

doolox wrote: »

Slow drivers or non indicator users.

People who park on the road when there is a perfectly good car park nearby thereby blocking the road because they are too lazy to use the car park entrance or one-way system.

Poor or non existant signage on some junctions causing delays and near crashes. Local authorities love to blame drivers for accidents but dont take the blame for the confusion and uncertainty caused by poor maintenance, vandalism or overgrown bushes which can cause accidents at junctions.

Pedestrian crossings near roundabouts and on blind corners.

On the indicators issue - I got caught in traffic this morning (after going through 2 sets of road works) behind a JCB who had his right indicator on for over 2 miles and would not let anyone pass him.

Local authroities and road maintenance - this is a joke. Driving through the third set of road works to find that the road I needed to turn onto was closed (no notification anywere approaching the road that it was closed).

Pedestrian crossings - not only are they in dangerous places but on top of that people who fail to use them and run out between parked vans or lorries.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

All this happened before 9.30 this morning, I wonder what the rest of the day will be like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

When there is a set of double doors and some fúckwith leaves one of the sides locked :mad: and I smash into it ... there is a special rung in hell reserved for such people responsible.

People who are slow to react at green lights, and then I end up hitting the next red one because of them :mad:

Slow walkers :mad:.

Buskers :mad:

People standing across escalators and clogging it up on faster people :mad:

People doing the same as above on stairs and corridors :mad:

takes blood pressure medication

• Advertisement
Advertisement