Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Xbox Music

Options
  • 20-11-2012 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭

I got a mail this morning informing me this will automatically renew on November 27th (which I knew) and instructions on how to cancel it:

"If you do not want to renew this subscription, you must cancel the subscription before the renewal date shown above. To cancel, go to https://commerce.microsoft.com, select 'subscriptions', click the service name, then click 'manage' and in the popup click 'Cancel subscription'."

Yet when I do this I only have options to change payment options or renew it :confused:

Anyone else tried doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Call them. Its the only real way to cancel any subs on xbox live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Oh FFS what a load of bullshít, MS really take the píss with subscription changes. I went through the link 'how do I cancel my service' on the popup mentioned and it brings me through a load of crap for which 'Xbox music' isn't even an option. I might have considered keeping the service for a while if it wasn't crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Yup, its annoying alright. A lot of companies do this to make it difficult for you to leave the service. More subscribers = more money :P

Oh I understand why they do it alright, biatches.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

https://gethelp.live.com/en-us/Pages/wp8.aspx

Windows Phone Support handle music pass billing. Just hover over Accounts and Billing and then select Contact Us.

• Advertisement

Yeah I ended up opening a live chat session earlier and I've received e-mail confirmation that the service has now been cancelled. I made sure to complete the survey at the end & informed them of the e-mail being incorrect to prevent my fellow Xbox live bros having to go through the same traumatic ordeal.

Advertisement