Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan-Trees broken all along harry reynolds road

Options
  • 20-11-2012 10:10am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone notice the trees have all been broken or kicked over along harry reynolds road, from literally outside the garda station all the way up and past the roundabout?

f**king disgraceful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I didn't notice them now to be honest but I did notice that the trees have been chopped down between Westbrook and Moylaragh

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

As you drive up from the garda station towards moylaragh and you get close to the roundabout, look to your right and you'll see the damage done, they were only young trees too.

didnt notice the ones you mentioned but will look out, will take some photos of the damage done if i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 darcygirl

Hi, they weren't vandalised this time.. alot of them died and the crowns were removed by the council.

Advertisement