Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

two iphones, one computer

• 20-11-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

We are having some problems with mine and the mrs iphones.

When updating apps or buying content sometimes it asks for my apple ID and password, sometimes it asks for her apple ID and password

Also when syncing our iphones with the pc all my apps and music ends up on the mrs iphone. She really does not need obscure U2 b-sides and all my sporting apps on her phone.

How can I stop these things happening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

On the summary tab of the iPhone in iTunes tick the box that says manually manage music and videos. For the apps you can pick which apps sync to each phone. There is a check box beside each one under the apps tab

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Thanks guil. I will try that out later

Advertisement