Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anarchy in......Poland?

• 20-11-2012 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

So, some Polish chap and a few of his mates decided they wanted to blow up the Polish parliament & the Polish President.
    Guns, ammunition, TNT, detonators, bullet-proof vests found in his apartment.
    He'd carried out text explosions too.

He'd planned the attack to take place on November 11th, Poland's Independence Day, but the Polish authorities are only releasing info now.

Far-right?
    Far-left?
    Or just a mentaller?

Live updates here, but in Polish (use google chrome to auto-translate)
    http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/1,114912,12888640,Udaremniono_probe_zamachu_na_polskie_wladze___konferencja.html#MT

...update..... far-right......suspect "nationalist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic"
    yikes

Scary sh!t

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

So, some Polish chap and a few of his mates decided they wanted to blow up the Polish parliament & the Polish President.
    Guns, ammunition, TNT, detonators, bullet-proof vests found in his apartment.

He'd planned the attack to take place on November 11th, Poland's Independence Day, but the Polish authorities are only releasing info now.

Far-right?
    Far-left?
    Or just a mentaller?

http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/1,114912,12888640,Udaremniono_probe_zamachu_na_polskie_wladze___konferencja.html#MT

...update..... far-right......suspect "nationalist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic"
    yikes

Scary sh!t

Mr Sheen, Mr Muscle and friends?:pac:

Remember, Remember the 5th of November, he was one week late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

BOOM!

I carried out my own text explosion.

sorry...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭serfboard

suspect "nationalist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic"
    I'm not surprised by the last bit. I worked with a Polish fella one time and, while I'd be no big fan of the Israelis, he was horribly anti-Semitic.

Mind you, I said it to a friend of mine, and his reply was - "An anti-Semitic Pole? - how surprising!"

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

for a minute there I thought you were going to say....
    serfboard wrote: »
    I'm not surprised by the last bit. I worked with a Polish fella one time and
    ...he was always blowing up parliaments.

• Advertisement

serfboard wrote: »
    I'm not surprised by the last bit. I worked with a Polish fella one time and, while I'd be no big fan of the Israelis, he was horribly anti-Semitic.

Mind you, I said it to a friend of mine, and his reply was - "An anti-Semitic Pole? - how surprising!"
    Most people remember the history of the Nazi's rounding up Jews in Poland in WWII, but not thinking that maybe some Poles may have willingly helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Frederica Beauregard

I am Polish (married to French man and so happy now to be living here in Aubusson).

Yes, he is nationalist and they grow so many now, in numbers. Politically very tense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From 086xxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Porkchop McGee

They've been stewing ever since they lost the Pope World Championship to the Nazis. **** is going to get very real when they qualifiers start up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Hogata

Maybe next time
    Fingers crosed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭poeticseraphim

Horrible ...good on them for getting to him before anyone gets hurt....we need the polish police here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

@ Cracovpl
    PO ... sranscy diarrhea ground is a good salary and free fura Komura plus range of cleaning sticks?

:pac:

Advertisement