Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap yard

Options
  • 20-11-2012 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Looking for parts for my car and living near Gorey, but the only scrapage yard I can find is Byrne Brothers Car ... am I missing any others ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

SCRUB wrote: »
    Looking for parts for my car and living near Gorey, but the only scrapage yard I can find is Byrne Brothers Car ... am I missing any others ??

Byrne is the only one in the immediate area AFAIK. You cold try Molloys in Ballycarney, between Enniscorthy and Bunclody or the one between Wells and Kilmuckridge, I can't remember the name, turn left at after the filling station outside Ballyedmond on the Wexford road and follow the road down, there's usually a few campers and caravans out front. Or there's one on the right between Inch and Arklow, beyond Scarnagh Cross, although I think he mostly does commercials.

Edit; I think the place in Wells is called Wexford Car Dismantlers

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Donohoe Motor Salvage in Enniscorthy,I got a few bits myself there.

http://www.tuugo.info/Companies/donohoe-motor-salvage/0340002520720

Molloys at Ballycarney is well worth a look,they take in cars by the lorryload so have parts for literally anything.

Advertisement