Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Development Tutor Required

Options
  • 20-11-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this so excuse me Mods if I'm lost. I'm looking to hire a tutor to help me with my college thesis, and I was wondering if anyone here could help me? It's going to use java servlets controlling a website and sql database as well as other complimentary technologies that I'm sure will be needed. It's going to be for 1-2 hours a week for the next 25 weeks. I'm based in Crumlin so ideally the tutor would be in the south dublin region. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

4li5t4ir wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this so excuse me Mods if I'm lost. I'm looking to hire a tutor to help me with my college thesis, and I was wondering if anyone here could help me? It's going to use java servlets controlling a website and sql database as well as other complimentary technologies that I'm sure will be needed. It's going to be for 1-2 hours a week for the next 25 weeks. I'm based in Crumlin so ideally the tutor would be in the south dublin region. Thanks!
    what college are you in. is there no support?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 4li5t4ir

I'm repeating externally in the DIT so I'm not really in the position to get help from the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

4li5t4ir wrote: »
    I'm repeating externally in the DIT so I'm not really in the position to get help from the college.

What exactly are you look for the tutor to do? I'm in London but might consider it if Skype was good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 4li5t4ir

ChRoMe wrote: »
    What exactly are you look for the tutor to do? I'm in London but might consider it if Skype was good enough.

Sorry for the late reply, I found someone near to me to help. Thank you for considering it. Hope you have a good Christmas

Advertisement