Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videography/media production courses

• 20-11-2012 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of or completed a coarse or diploma in the above? I'm 25 and looking to start something asap, I live in Dublin so preferably something close to the city centre. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

I found NMTC on harcourt street that have a few different coarse which look good! Only problem is the use adobe premier and I was hoping to learn on Final Cut Pro.

I also found DBS who do a ten week coarse and they use Final Cut Pro. So has anyone used either of the above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

I have a diploma in Media Production. I studied Communications and Media Productions in Colaiste Dhulaigh, Coolock. It's the longest running media course in Dublin, possibly Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

I have a diploma in Media Production. I studied Communications and Media Productions in Colaiste Dhulaigh, Coolock. It's the longest running media course in Dublin, possibly Ireland.

Thanks jennie ill look into this! Would you recommend this coarse for a beginner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Yes definitely! I had a small amount of experience in photography but they start from starch and it's a brilliant course. Despite Dhulaigh being a PLC college and having a bad rep, the course itself actually has very good standing within the media sector. It's probably the best media course for getting practical and hands on experience in Dublin.

Advertisement