Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

L'Oreal Ombre

• 20-11-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

So has anyone tried this yet? Love this trend but times are tough so can't really afford to go to a hairdresser at the moment.. Very tempted to try it for a new look for Christmas, has anyone tried it and what are your experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

L'Oreal Ombre is a pre-existing product promoted with a popular name. I'm not saying that it is a bad product, I'm sure it is good (I heard that the brush included in it is quite good). But it is nothing new. You can ombre your hair with regular bleach and/or regular blonde/ash blonde colour; according to your hair colour and state of your hair.

YouTube is your best friend. There are a million tutorials about ombre that are very helpful. That's how I learned. I never coloured my hair until the beginning of this year. But I managed to ombre it myself. Just search how to ombre your hair or how to dip dye your hair. It is very easy to DIY as you don't go anywhere near roots. And the messier, the better; as a straight line between the dark and the light part would look really bad. The key is to achieve that graduation of colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Another thread about it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056751317

Definitely recommend looking up You Tube, its a mine of information...

Advertisement