Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amber [RTE] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

This is like the slow boat to China....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

The liar! this was filmed and aired years ago!

Yeah, but I'm not convinced anyone knows what's going on. Including the people who made it.

Because anyone who steals a phone answers it when Mum comes up on the phone!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Holy **** batman

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Because anyone who steals a phone answers it when Mum comes up on the phone!!!

For a supposed "techie", he seems a bit slow on the uptake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Wouldn't it have been sensible for the detective to ask the mother for Hairy-Boy's phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭cython

Because anyone who steals a phone answers it when Mum comes up on the phone!!! doesn't just ditch the SIM card once they've used up whatever credit is on it (if not before) to avoid just that eventuality

FYP, never mind that if the phone was being used with the same SIM you would think that with the rate at which the brother has been calling it he would've gotten the ringer before anyway.

cython wrote: »
    FYP, never mind that if the phone was being used with the same SIM you would think that with the rate at which the brother has been calling it he would've gotten the ringer before anyway.

Someone should tell Thaddeus......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Who sticks a phone that arrives in an envelope in to a drawer???!!! Way to far fetched to believe!

Man working in "Find Amber Office" opens envelope to find mobile phone. Takes no notice, throws it on a pile and goes off for lunch :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

well that was actually realistic - evidence disappears in to a drawer for no good reason other than stupidity

Maybe thought it was for Jack and jill

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Man working in "Find Amber Office" opens envelope to find mobile phone. Takes no notice, throws it on a pile and goes off for lunch :rolleyes:

He probably previously worked for the Find Maddie office

Who sticks a phone that arrives in an envelope in to a drawer???!!! Way to far fetched to believe!
    wil wrote: »
    well that was actually realistic - evidence disappears in to a drawer for no good reason other than stupidity

Maybe thought it was for Jack and jill

I was going to say why didn't he send it to the Gardaí, but their technical expertise on this show isn't any better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

We fricking know how the Chinese man got beaten up. FFS
    This might have been good at an hour long.

Skid X wrote: »
    I was going to say why didn't he send it to the Gardaí, but their technical expertise on this show isn't any better.

They're making the Keystone Cops look like a bunch of Hercule Poirots.

"We need the Manpower"

Hahaha....I've only seen the two of them so far!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Well Margaret needs to be fired

As a side note we have spent almost three hours of our lives watching this and we're none the wiser...

Well, I'm not...

Anyone bored?

The thread isn't even interesting.

Bored on Boards :-(

"We need the Manpower"

Hahaha....I've only seen the two of them so far!

Although yer man from Ballykissangel put in an appearance or two as well ;)

• Advertisement

Ben Bailey getting mean!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ben Bailey Neeson

I didn't think Charlie packed that good a punch...

Ben Bailey getting mean!!!

He's trying to get Charlie deported, to drum up some business for his beloved Terminal 2

I would've thought a lean Chinese man in his twenties/thirties in a pair of runners would've easily been able to outrun an Irish fortysomething man in a pair of shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The solicitor has a beard, he did it.

"Charlie, I'm sergeant culchie mulcahy"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

I would've thought a lean Chinese man in his twenties/thirties in a pair of runners would've easily been able to outrun an Irish fortysomething man in a pair of shoes.

He was in the army.

Now that is just ridiculous..........

• Advertisement

Oh ffs

Advertisement