If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dali zensor 7 white pair

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

i saw in the website you have dali zensor 7 white, can i order a pair for next tuesday if is possible, i will collect myself in belfast

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We only bring these into the company in the black finish but I have sent an email asking about the white.

We can get these O.K. but I need to check the ETA and that the price would be the same as the black.

I will be in touch as soon as I have an update.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cukali

ok thanks Dave, just let me know when u get them and i will drive to belfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

I got a reply from our UK guys.

The white carries a slightly higher price tag due to the gloss finish and the fact that it's a special order but we can do them at £649.95.

These would need ordered directly from Dali in Denmark and it may take about 5-7 days to arrive with us.

If you would like to order these, please give me a call on 0044 333 900 0071 as I would need to take a deposit on them.

If these didn't arrive in time, I could send them on down to you.

Hope this helps but hopefully talk to you soon.

ATB

Dave

ok order them, i ring in the shop and i pay the deposit

thanks

i try few times to ring the shop yeseterday but to busy, i left voicemail, just want to know is my speakers ordered yet?

thanks!

• Advertisement

any update yet?

update

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cukali wrote: »
    update
    Cukali - apologies for the delay and yes your white 7's are ordered - I think the due date is the 17th as Dali UK are currently out of stock, but I'll check tomorrow and revert.

Apologies again for the delay!

Keep me posted,

ATVB

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ok thanks, let me know please soon as possible

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.