Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Protection courses

Options
  • 20-11-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble finding Where to do Child Protection and Children's Code of Ethics Course for some of the coaches in my club, I would have thought they where common as it's such an important thing and with so many clubs around.

Any advice would be appreciated

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Contact fingal county childcare committee and they can steer you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

PM sent with email and phone details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

cowzerp wrote: »
    I'm having trouble finding Where to do Child Protection and Children's Code of Ethics Course for some of the coaches in my club, I would have thought they where common as it's such an important thing and with so many clubs around.

Any advice would be appreciated

Most of the Local Sports Partnerships run these courses during the year. I've sent you a pm :) any other questions/queries feel free to contact me (cannot access boards from work though :rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I did mine in a place near town. Drop me a PM if you've any trouble and I'll ask Paul where he got the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Foroiga youth services might be able to help.Cathy

• Advertisement
Advertisement