Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a heads up

Options
  • 20-11-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I am gonna try and get more serious about my fighters and ive got a Qanba on the way so heres hoping i can learn and get better.

However i might not actually have me Live for a while (a long while :/ ) so for the time being ill have to play through my brothers account (jellie4me)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

recnib wrote: »
    I am gonna try and get more serious about my fighters and ive got a Qanba on the way so heres hoping i can learn and get better.

However i might not actually have me Live for a while (a long while :/ ) so for the time being ill have to play through my brothers account (jellie4me)

Your best bet is to update the player list file in the sticky with this new gamertag.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Nice to see the enthusiasm for FGs but really shouldn't have to create a whole new thread for this. There is a dedicated online player thread here -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056452989

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

I guess so it was just more of an informative thing for the people who know me :P

Advertisement