Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Custom Wedding Dress online

Options
  • 20-11-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am getting married next year :D and I am looking at buying my wedding dress online from a custom dress maker. I have seen a lot of forums about people doing this and getting their dresses from the middle east through e-bay. They send off a picture of the dress and their sizes and they get the dress at a fraction of the price. :eek:

I have been searching online for ages but I cannot figure out how to find any of these links or sites! :confused:

Does anyone know how to find these shops/sites, or better yet has anyone used any and had a successful experience?

Thanks in Advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

If you go to ebay and search for wedding dresses loads of these will come up. Then check their feedback. I have my eye on one dress on there but have yet to be brave enough to order it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ElainemBent

Hi, thanks I tried this but can't even find anyone who makes the dresses, I think I must be doing something wrong!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

There's a site I've been looking at called Dreamprom.com. They seem to knock off a lot of designer dresses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Try Milly Bridal. Well-known Chinese dressmaker, and several brides have had dresses made by them with good feedback. They are on eBay.

Advertisement