Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone

Options
  • 20-11-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,

Looking for any good deals on smartphones on prepay as a christmas present.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi all,

Looking for any good deals on smartphones on prepay as a christmas present.

Thanks.

Budget?
    Network?
    Also, check adverts.ie.
    I picked up a nice smartphone from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 strawberrytart

F1ngers wrote: »

Budget?
    Network?
    Also, check adverts.ie.
    I picked up a nice smartphone from there.

About €100 to spend if possible, doesn't matter what network, eMobile at the moment but willing to change, would prefer new because its a present though!
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones-and-plans/phones/pay-as-you-go/phone-details/huawei-ascend-g300

20 quid off +120 Euros free credit

This is what Voda say anyway

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I did the review of this phone. Very competent phone- specs aren't earth shattering- but remarkable at the price point. Only thing I'd say against the phone is no front facing camera- aka no Skype video calls (I managed to configure it to use the rear camera- but it wasn't ideal). Its a good phone at a ridiculously low price, for what you're getting. It takes Micro SDHC cards up to 32Gb- invest in one if you're going for this phone.

Advertisement