Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Clear out of airsoft guns M4, Mp5 , M9 and more

Options
  • 20-11-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

Need to clear out some of my guns I have too many and need to sell them on. Not ineterested in trades at all im afraid. Willing to meet people in the Limerick, Clare area but not posting and Cash only no paypal. I will not sell to anyone under 18 without an adult.

First up is my Silver Series Deepfire M4. Shoots at 300 fps and has an M16 size precision madbull barrell put into it. I have also had a mosfet put in but this needs to be resoldered. The gun still runs fine at the moment but if its being used in skirmishes it will need to be resoldered. Its a well used gun but had it servised in limerick shop only a few months ago. It has a metal version 2 gear box it is rear wired and has deans connectors runs a 7.4 lipo easily. This was bought new no other owner but me and it is less than a year old. I would recommend not buying this if you are new to airsofting someone who is good at teching this would be a perfect gun. It has mbus sights, magpul grip, a g&P fore grip, magpul stock, noveske metal handguard, magpul front sling mount and a rear sling mount. Will also throw in a carry handle a shorter barrel and few other bits I have. No battery i'm afraid but comes with 300 round asg metal hi cap mag. Selling for 250 euro
    http://i.imgur.com/4TzgA.jpg

This was traded on here it is a JG mp5 and was owned and serviced by DeBurca. Never really used this gun when I got it was shooting 310 fps and has only been used once since I got it. The gun is mainly plastic with some metal parts had it only few months. Great gun for someone starting out comes with 150 round hi cap no battery selling for 80 euro.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZBoAA.jpg

Last up is 8 stanag mags fit M4/M16
    3 of them are magpul pmags. 5 are G&P metal mags.
    They are all 120 midcaps selling for 60 euros.
    http://i.imgur.com/mIb2M.jpg

Pistols have been removed as a friend is buying them.
    MP5 and M4 Mags sold

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Very interested in the "8 stanag mags fit M4/M16" and JG MP5, however I'd need them posted

Is there any possibility of Paypal + P&P?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

Very interested in the "8 stanag mags fit M4/M16" and JG MP5, however I'd need them posted

Is there any possibility of Paypal + P&P?

If you are willing to pay the postage and the paypal percentage then i can send them to you.

For the Moderators I am no longer selling the pistols as a friend of mine wants them off me now so can these be crossed out?

Excellent, just a couple of questions, how many owners in total has the JG MP5 had?

Are there any missing parts or damage and is this AEG in full working order, has it been upgraded or is it stock and is there a battery?

Plus, is it front or rear wired and which battery connector type is installed please?

no battery the connector are mini tamiya connections front wired all other details on mp5 are in this trade thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056730835

nastros wrote: »
    no battery the connector are mini tamiya connections front wired all other details on mp5 are in this trade thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056730835

Remember this AEG now, liked it then and would like to take it now

Just need to know how many owners in total and are there any missing parts or damage since you got it?

Also, is this AEG in full working order please?

• Advertisement

Few paint scratches and I put 2 marks on it with a marker as there is no fire selector marks so its so I know where single and full auto is. I can find info at the moment on the number of owners the mp5 had i will contact DeBurca and see if anyone owned it before him. Gun fires perfectly i've only used it for plinking. it will cost 18 euro for registered post just checked it there and 13.50 unregistered. \i will let you know when I here how many owners there were.

Few paint scratches and I put 2 marks on it with a marker as there is no fire selector marks so its so I know where single and full auto is. I can find info at the moment on the number of owners the mp5 had i will contact DeBurca and see if anyone owned it before him. Gun fires perfectly i've only used it for plinking. it will cost 18 euro for registered post just checked it there and 13.50 unregistered. \i will let you know when I here how many owners there were.

Thanking you very much, Paypal + Registered post would suit me and while we are waiting, could I have first refusal on the following items please:

JG MP5
    8 stanag mags fit M4/M16

Just want to be sure you know ;)

Cheers

Thanking you very much, Paypal + Registered post would suit me and while we are waiting, could I have first refusal on the following items please:

JG MP5
    8 stanag mags fit M4/M16

Cheers

Yep you get first refusal

Yep you get first refusal

Much appreciated :D

JG MP5
    8 stanag mags fit M4/M16

Cheers
    So the MP5 is builf from two mp5 by DeBurca. The mp5's had one previous owner when DeBurca got them. Like I said works perfectly and have had no issue with it.

• Advertisement

So the MP5 is builf from two mp5 by DeBurca. The mp5's had one previous owner when DeBurca got them. Like I said works perfectly and have had no issue with it.

So as far as you are aware, there have been three owners in total and you are the third owner, is that correct?

So as far as you are aware, there have been three owners in total and you are the third owner, is that correct?
    Yes but it was rebuilt and serviced by the second owner.

Offer €40 for the 8 stanag mags fit M4/M16

Offer €60 for the JG MP5

Also, €20 euros for Paypal fees + R-P&P

My offer reflects the history of this AEG and that I'm buying more than one item ;)

Offer €40 for the 8 stanag mags fit M4/M16

Offer €60 for the JG MP5

Also, €20 euros for Paypal fees + R-P&P

My offer reflects the history of this AEG and that I'm buying more than one item ;)
    I can't go lower than 60 on the mags these were bought new and the G&P mags have never been used.

I can't go lower than 60 on the mags these were bought new and the G&P mags have never been used.

Fair enough and what is the best you could accept for the lot please?

Fair enough and what is the best you could accept for the lot please?
    Ill do mp5 for 60 and the mags for 60 plus post and packaging

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Offer 60 on MP5 if deal falls through with SEALS, thanks :)

Ill do mp5 for 60 and the mags for 60 plus post and packaging

Agreed for the JG MP5 and offer €50 for the mags

How's that? :)

Agreed for the JG MP5 and offer €50 for the mags

How's that? :)

Deal to pm's

Deal to pm's

Before we do, is €20 euros acceptable for Paypal fees and Registered Post?

So it's €130 euros all in via Paypal

• Advertisement

Before we do, is €20 euros acceptable for Paypal fees and Registered Post?

So it's €130 euros all in via Paypal
    Ya its grand

Ya its grand

Many thanks and to PM's :D

MP5 and M4 Mags sold.
    M4 still available great gun full metal bar the pistol grip.

Bump gonna throw in a Magpull QD sling with the M4

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭sumea0502

mp5 gone?

Ya its gone im afraid

Quick bump M4 still available now open to trading it for an M14 or full metal AK not interested in aks74u as I already got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Danielcurley

any chance of a few up close pics of the m4 body? any damage?

Body is perfect no damage ill see if I can get some pics up on Tuesday im away at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Danielcurley

ok no problem as long as you can get them up as soon as possible that would be great

Advertisement