Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile billpay commencement date

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Closov

Hi Closov,

I have checked your account now. I can confirm that both accounts are now cancelled.

My sincere apologies for the delay in processing your request.

Let me know if you wish to receive a letter confirming this.

Grainne
    Emails sent to the addresses used during original ordering will do as written confirmation

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Closov wrote: »
    Emails sent to the addresses used during original ordering will do as written confirmation

Hi Closov,

I have sent a request to our administration team to send you the confirmation email that your account was cancelled.

Let me know once you receive it.

Gráinne

Hi Closov,

I have sent a request to our administration team to send you the confirmation email that your account was cancelled.

Let me know once you receive it.

Gráinne
    Will do

Will do

Hi Closov,

I have just got confirmation that the email was sent to you today.

Let me know once you receive this and if you have any other queries.

Grainne

Sigh.... STILL getting monthly bills and threatening letters...

• Advertisement

Sigh.... STILL getting monthly bills and threatening letters...
    Hi Closov,

My apologies that you are still getting bills for these accounts. I received confirmation when you last contacted me that the accounts would be cancelled. I have sent a request for these bills to be cleared. As soon as I get confirmation that this has been processed I will advise here.

Grainne

Advertisement