Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Benfica Vs Celtic KO 7.45 TV3 SS2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

What a poor keeper. Expecting the foul, he was pathetic. Typical Portuguese mentality :rolleyes:.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Celtic playing better in the last 5 mins than the first half hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

grand scottish weather!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Mon the hoops ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Dempsey wrote: »
    grand scottish weather!

That pitch is taking some amount of rain.... the challenges could get real messy soon. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Their keeper was visibly kacking it waiting for mulgrews corner

this pitch is beginning to hold water. how much more rain is expected tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Great save, thought that was a certain goal.

Absolute panic stations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

If Celtic continue to defend as poorly as they are its only a matter of time before a second goes in. I'm not sure what way Lennon has them set up but its not working.

Browne on the right is not working and we're being exposed down that wing time and time again.

plan b neil, plan b!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Some absolutely insane last ditch blocking and defending by Celtic here, very exciting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,990 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How did Newcastle let Fraser Forster go? I've only seen him a few times but he has been outstanding in everyone of those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Dempsey wrote: »
    plan b neil, plan b!!

Browne is getting sucked into the middle. He's simple not a winger or wide midfielder.

The ball we've given away tonight is shocking. We're lucky to be 1-1 in all seriousness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,585 ✭✭✭✭CSF

eagle eye wrote: »
    How did Newcastle let Fraser Forster go? I've only seen him a few times but he has been outstanding in everyone of those games.
    They're doing pretty ****in well with Tim Krul to be fair.

• Advertisement

Commons on early 2nd half please Lenny, maybe Miku in for Hooper also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Browne is getting sucked into the middle. He's simple not a winger or wide midfielder.

The ball we've given away tonight is shocking. We're lucky to be 1-1 in all seriousness.

Commons would have been a better option than Hooper tonight imo.

eagle eye wrote: »

a few 'shambolic' performances by forster in newc pre season got him sent back to celtic with a loan fee agreed. he made sure pardew thought he was ****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

That was poor and sloppy, hopefully we play better in the 2nd half

Here we go...... c'mon CELTIC!!!

Kayal on for Mulgrew.

• Advertisement

come on kayal, need a big performance from ya!

very naive from ledley tbh

Celtic too static in their own half again, sitting back inviting them on. C'mon lads, fight for the ball ffs.

Out of jail there, Ambrose was very poor. Well done Matthews. And again.

not the first time ambrose has been half asleep!

excellent stuff by matthews!

This is dreadful from Celtic tbh.

PauloMN wrote: »
    This is dreadful from Celtic tbh.

when ya see ledley struggling to find a pass you know its going to be a struggle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Hanging on here just.

Fcuking hoofball. The passing boots are not on today at all. Poorest I've seen Celtic in a while, and lucky to be 1-1.

Need Commons on pronto.

• Advertisement

Fcuking hoofball. The passing boots are not on today at all. Poorest I've seen Celtic in a while, and lucky to be 1-1.

they usually save this sort of performance for the weekend after a ucl match!

brown is fooked, his hips cant hack it anymore

I worry for Brown. How many more games can he start? Feel for him, but I'm beginning to think he's a liability because of his injury.

Commons on for Brown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Commons coming on and not before time. Need to up this if they want the point.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

F**k TV3 does anyone know what is needed to stream? Just says champions league live click here.
    Nothing happens when I click here:mad:

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    F**k TV3 does anyone know what is needed to stream? Just says champions league live click here.
    Nothing happens when I click here:mad:

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/live/

Works for me,have you got Flash player?

ah nuts

It was coming, and deserved tbh. We have been absolutely gash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Great finish, we are all over the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,445 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Celtic haven't put three passes together all night. Like a different team to the last European games. Won't get anything out of this until their passing improves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Get in! Super finish from the CB.

Was getting worried that it was going to be another one of those days for Celtic!

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Get in! Super finish from the CB.

Was getting worried that it was going to be another one of those days for Celtic!

zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Get Watt on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,585 ✭✭✭✭CSF

zzzzzzzzzzzz
    The chap can be up for who he wants like.

Get Watt on

hooper should have been hooked at ht

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/live/

Works for me,have you got Flash player?

Cheers got it. Just missed goal:(

CSF wrote: »
    The chap can be up for who he wants like.

Yes and the other chap can snooze him if he wants like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Am I not allowed go against the grain and want Benfica to win, no?

Lenny needs to tell the lads to go boozing after the game....

Every decision a Celtic player makes seems to be the wrong one, and I don't think I've ever seen as many poor first touches!

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Am I not allowed go against the grain and want Benfica to win, no?

Its the tone of the post - another one of those days for Celtic? You mean a good result in Europe

• Advertisement
Advertisement