If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Viera TX-L47ET5B

Options
  • 20-11-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

I'm looking for a new 46'' or 47'' TV and this Panasonic seems to get good reviews.

Could I get a price on this please? any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We only have one of these left and we will not be continuing to stock this model after we sell this one.

It's currently priced at £829.95.

Delivery would be approx £30 - £45 depending on location and it currently comes with a 5 year guarantee.

The alternative that you could look at would be the LG 47LM670T. This is currently £999.95 and comes with a free 3D blu ray player in the price. This offers better motion processing at 400Hz (instead of 300) on the Pana. The LG also has the USB record feature which allows a memory stick to be plugged in and TV can be recorded or paused. The LG is a much more stylish looking TV with a much thinner bezel and it too comes with the 5 year guarantee.

http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah011011

I hope this helps but if either of these are of interest let me know or if I can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.