Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 ea sports arena

Options
  • 20-11-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

hello everyone, is it possible to play virgingaming turnaments on fifa13 in ireland on xbox360? anyone have a luck to start it? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

It's PS3 only, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Yep you can. On Xbox for me. I did it for a while on Xbox back around fifa 11/12 and made a tidy sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

OK, im wanna try to do that again, but with no luck, i have same emails set up on both my accounts, virgin games and ea sports, still having a problems when trying to acceps a challange. the message im getting is: Oops! It looks like we have encountered a problem with your request. Please try again, or contact support if the problem persists. . can anyone help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

onedowg wrote: »
    OK, im wanna try to do that again, but with no luck, i have same emails set up on both my accounts, virgin games and ea sports, still having a problems when trying to acceps a challange. the message im getting is: Oops! It looks like we have encountered a problem with your request. Please try again, or contact support if the problem persists. . can anyone help me?

Contact virgin gaming support?

Advertisement