Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tools.ie

Options
  • 20-11-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hi i have recently bought a teng tool box off Tools.ie and it hasn't arrived yet it has been nearly a month now.

I did i through paypal so i am not overly worried about the money i have tried contacting Tools.ie trough there email but they haven't got back to me.

I was just looking for anybody that has dealt with them before so could i get a number for them because if i dont get it soon i will pull the payment with paypal.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 45 muller25

Jarren wrote: »

is that the same place

Rang it anyway think something will be happening about it.

thanks a million i will let you know what happens

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Make a Complaint on Paypal within 30days it Freezes there account until resolved you will get you're money back quickly believe me! if you leave it over 30days you have very little comeback

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Syb

Avoid this website. Order placed, credit card charged, order never arrived. called with no answer. emailed and was fed lies. Manager Mark Horan lives in Australia, you will not get your order. I finally got through to his mother in Wexford and this shamed him into refunding. My refund took two weeks. Use amazon.co.uk instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 borisbeggy

Avoid Avoid Avoid !! Order placed early December no goods ever arrived managed to get refund eventually by way of chargeback on credit card I also learned the hard way PayPal does not resolve disputes if you don't claim within 45 days as I was 5 days over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

The hints in the title. Tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

http://www.toolz.ie/

Is this the same crowd?

I ordered stuff over 10 days ago and have tried the only contact they have on their website which is a form. Not one reply have I received as of yet. Should I just cancel the order with my credit card company? Is that even possible?? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

http://www.toolz.ie/

Is this the same crowd?

I ordered stuff over 10 days ago and have tried the only contact they have on their website which is a form. Not one reply have I received as of yet. Should I just cancel the order with my credit card company? Is that even possible?? :mad:

Seem like different places, one in gorey, the other in limerick, http://www.toolz.ie/ is reg'd to a Mr Anthony Dempsey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Toolz give kilmallock, Co. Limerick as their address
    Tools seem to be based in Gorey (and Australia, according to one poster).

edit; sorry, James jumped in before me...

ps. this;
    http://www.clarkedistributors.ie/index.php?route=information/contact
    looks like the same crowd (the site is very, very similar) and there is a phone number listed.

• Advertisement

Hmmm yeah just checked there and it's an Anthony Hennessy. Don't think much of their customer service for starters. Not one reply have I had from them.

Think I'll stick a big KEEP CLEAR of TOOLZ.IE on here as well. Must be a lot of cowboys out there at the minute. I'll be contacting my bank to have the transaction cancelled, if that's possible. :mad:

Should I just cancel the order with my credit card company? Is that even possible?? :mad:

Did you pay by card (or paypal) ?
    Either way you can initiate a chargeback and get a refund into your credit card a/c.

Yeah twas card in this instance although I generally use PP. Sorry I didn't now as they would have stopped his account as was said above.. :rolleyes:

Just ring your card provider and tell them you want to initiate a chargeback for the amount paid to this company. Explain that you have not received the goods, and that any attempts to contact them were unsuccessful.
    Should'nt be a problem.

Update:

My stuff arrived a week after may last post. Still no communication from vendor but at least I got it. Just in case anybody else had considered ordering anything off them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement